cute blog background

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Painted Pumpkins

This post is not a recipe or about eating clean..it's about having fun! When you feel good, you like to do fun things..like paint pumpkins for a fall display :D..
My fall display is organic ha ha:D That's just by default because my farmer girlie, Wendi, has everything organic, even the hay she sells for displays! 
It's so easy to paint a pumpkin..just use acrylic paint.  You are really supposed to spray them with clear coat of polyurethane or something..but I didn't..
2 nice pumpkins

a black cat..nosey rosey in my pumpkin business

paints and brushes

I drew my idea on the pumpkin with a sharpie first

I mixed brown with white to make a pretty tan

This is my little thing  that makes polka dots so easy







Happy Fall! Have fun decorating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment