cute blog background

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year.....New Year..New You!


It was last year at this time that I decided that was it!  I was going to be healthy.  Not just another diet, but this time was going to be different.  I changed my lifestyle.  I did the hcg diet and kept eating clean.  It has changed my life.  I feel so much better.  I didn't know I felt bad, until I felt good, funny, huh?!? There are so many diets out there, so many fads, so many commercials, so much junk.  The real enemy is sugar, preservatives, and chemicals.  It is that simple.  Eat clean, limit sugar, feel better.  I feel like working out now, I feel like doing more, I feel better now in my 30's than I did in my 20's.  The steps are simple and I will list them below. 
The Eat Clean Books by Tosca Reno are wonderful!!



Here are the eat clean principles: Chad calls them my food rules :D


1. Eat 6 Small Meals per Day

2. Eat every 2-3 hours

3. Eat a combination of Lean Protein Foods Plus a Complex Carbohydrate at each meal.

4. Drink 2-3 Liters of Water each Day.

5. Depend on lots of Fresh Fruits And Veggies for complex carbs and fiber.

6. Eat whole grains, not refined, over processed, chemical full foods.

7. Eat Fats to Get Lean...From healthy fat sources

8. Never skip a meal...ESPECIALLY BREAKFAST!

9. Stick to reasonable portion size.

10. Get Adequate Sleep.

I challenge you to follow these rules and see what happens to you.  If you don't know where to start.  This is it! Go back to some of my older posts to read about each specific step in this list. They are more detailed and very helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment