cute blog background

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Eat Clean Energy Bites..No Bake with peanut butter and chocolate chips!!




Pin It


If you know me..I love anything that combines peanut butter and chocolate! Thanks to my friend Karen for telling me about this recipe and telling me I should make them clean! WOW! Love it! She can't keep them made fast enough in her house..think we will be the same here.  These are so healthy and so full of energizing nutrients! I am taking some to a mother of two certain twins today! You know..she needs me to come and bring her some and watch the babies while she eats a few! What twins momma doesn't need some healthy energy???!?! :D
The recipe below can be changed to fit your favorites..peanut butter can be any kind of nut butter, you can use agave or some other kind of sweetener if you prefer..the honey does help them stick together nicely, you can add some dried fruits and berries or nuts.  The possibilities are endless!


Eat Clean No-Bake Energy Bites
1 cup oats
1/2 cup natural peanut butter (I make mine own at the machine in Ingles, nothing added just nuts!)
1/3 cup local honey
1 cup organic coconut flakes
1/2 cup ground flax seed
1/2 cup mini chocolate chip (I like the dark kind for it's health benefits)
1 tsp vanilla

Mix it all together until well blended.  Put in the fridge and let chill about 30 min.  Shape in to balls.  Store in fridge in an air tight container.  Makes about 30 bite sized balls.

all my ingredients

this looks yummy already!
put this in the fridge for 30 min


shape in to bite size balls

ENJOY SOME ENERGY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment