cute blog background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Eat Clean Southwest Chicken Wrap..toasted!




This recipe is so quick and delicious!! You are going to love it!

Eat Clean Southwest Chicken Wrap

2 whole wheat wraps (I use Ezekiel Wraps)
Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Strips (you can roast your own or for a quick idea use the Hormel brand with no preservatives and clean ingredients) I used the whole box for 2 wraps
1/2 cup roasted red pepper
diced tomato
lettuce or mixed salad greens
2 Tbsp organic corn
2 Tbsp black beans
1 Tbsp (or more to taste) organic chipolte ranch dressing
sprinkle of cheddar cheese


Layer the ingredients on the wrap, place in George Foreman grill, toast until brown.  You can add salsa or anything else you desire. So good and so good for you! Yummy!!


I didn't have any organic corn so it is left out it my pics below!




1 comment:

  1. We live in Michigan and I've never seen this dressing. Where did you buy this dressing?

    ReplyDelete