cute blog background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Greek Yogurt Snack Idea

Hunting for a new snack idea?? Greek yogurt is oh so good for you! Lots of protein...I buy the plain kind with no flavors and no sugar and fix it for a snack the way I like it.  There are so many ideas that you can do..Here is one of my favs!


Greek yogurt (about 1/2 cup) or one small container
handful of blueberries
handful of raspberries
4 strawberries sliced
1 tablespoon chia seeds
2 packets of truvia

I slice and mix up the fruit in a bowl and put in the microwave for about 30 sec..it makes it warm and blends well.  You can also use frozen fruit and thaw it by heating..that works well too!  Then I add the fruit, chia, and truvia to the yogurt and enjoy!!
If you don't know what the powerhouse food chia seeds are...click here to read my post on those!

chia seeds
My ingredients

warm fruit and yogurt all blended up

add truvia and chia and enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment