Chicken Fajita Salad..so simple and good!
Chicken Fajita Salad...eating clean style
· 3 chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
· sea salt
· ground pepper
· 1 tsp ground cumin
· 1/2 tsp paprika
· 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
· 1 tsp oregano
· 2 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
· 2 bell peppers, sliced
· 1 onion, sliced
· 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
· 1 lime, juiced
· fresh cilantro
· 4 scallions, chopped (optional)
· avocado, sliced
top with tomatoes, cheese, and drained and rinsed black beans.
1. Heat a large frying pan or skillet over medium heat and add your oil and onions. Let the onions soften and cook for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and sliced peppers and continue to cook another minute.
2. Season chicken with spices and add to the onions and peppers. Let the chicken cook for 8 - 10 minutes or until it is no longer pink inside. Squeeze in the lime juice. Add in fresh cilantro.
3. Arrange a handful of salad greens on each plate and top with chicken fajita mixture. Top this with avocado slices and a little more cilantro, green onions, black beans, cheese, and tomatoes.
|Onion and garlic in olive oil|