cute blog background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Queen B's Breads and Baked Goods Ordering!



I am making my bread and some of my baked goods for sale!

For the baked goods..I grind my own flour and usually use a hard red and hard white grain mix. I soak my grains over night to help you better absorb the nutrients and digestion. Do not be confused by the red/white colors of grain..this is the whole grain that I am grinding and the colors refer to the type of wheat.
Whole Wheat Bread $5 a loaf..click on it to see the ingredients and how I make it..it can also be made with kefir instead of water for a sour dough flavor..please specify if you would like the kefir bread.

Muffins and Cupcakes: $15 a dozen..if you would like to order cupcakes or muffins..I make these with the fresh ground flour and have many varieties. Please click on the recipe tab to see the options I have listed and specify in your email which kind you are ordering. For Cupcakes, I have many varieties that are not yet listed on the blog..vanilla, red velvet, chocolate, peanut butter cup, strawberry, lemon, pumpkin, vanilla with yogurt frosting and more. I use sucanat sugar and agave syrup to decrease the sugar and calories. These are all made with healthy and clean ingredients!

Speciality Breads:
$7 per loaf
Banana Oat
Cinnamon Raisin
I will have more speciality breads listed later!!

To place an order email to : kisnerct@charter.net





                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment