cute blog background

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Earth Fare's pledge..why a Queen shop's here

 Earth Fare

Sometimes I  shop... and sometimes I cruise the isles of Earth Fare to get familiar with the brands and products they sell so that I can look for them here in Kingsport when I don't have time to go to Johnson City. They also have weekly coupons for FREE items! Earth Fare's website. If you want to help me..I email them and beg for a Kingsport store..you can too :)
Just email them here:information@earthfare.com

They have products that I can't find anywhere else...

Here is their Pledge:

The food we sell at Earth Fare is as close to the ground as it gets, which means we have high standards for what goes on our shelves.
Click any of the headings below to read more about our Food Philosophy.
To see a full list of our banned ingredients, view our Boot List (PDF).
NO hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils (added trans fats)

NO High-Fructose Corn Syrup

NO artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives

NO antibiotics, synthetic growth hormones or animal by-products in the feed (fresh meats & milk)

NO bleached or bromated flour

NO irradiated single source spices, produce or meat

NO animal by-products in pet foods

NO inhumane treatment of the animals providing us with dairy, meat, and eggs

No comments:

Post a Comment