cute blog background

Monday, August 1, 2011

Clean Eating Blog in the making :)


"Then God said, "I will give you every seed bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:29



So what is clean eating and why do we do it? Why does it make you feel better? Because God has given us instructions in the Bible for everything. Including how to grow food, how to bake food, and what we should eat.



I am currently working to get my healthy blog up and running. I am going to be posting my healthy recipes, kid approved recipes, and my Queen B approved sweetners and products :) I have done a lot of research and trials and errors in my quest to lose weight, be healthy, make my family healthy, and just feel better. I feel better in my 30's than I did in my 20's. It's always an ongoing process here and I am still learning on the way. I hope you find this helpful for your family as well.


Here is my before and after photos..eating healthy will change your body, your health, and your all over well being...


Before:





After:




1 comment:

  1. I will try to be a regular reader. ;) If you have them post on FB then I'm sure to see them. I don't get to blog-hop like I used to. Thank you for your help in getting me started on eating clean. I'm not "there" yet but am trying. I think a gradual process is better for us than the cold-turkey way you did with throwing everything out. LOL I'm proud of you and how you reached your goal in losing weight!

    ReplyDelete