cute blog background

Monday, August 8, 2011

The Fridge of a Queen

Looks like I'm a little low on unsweet tea, but otherwise, WHY IS THIS FRIDGE SO FULL??

If you are eating clean foods, this is what your fridge should look like right after a grocery store visit. Why? It's not because I buy too much..it's because the foods that are healthy, have no chemicals to keep them fresh and it requires the fridge to do this.  I am stocked with fresh fruits, veggies, meats, and cheeses. I keep almost everything in the fridge, down to bread sometimes.

This is what healthy bulk foods look like. These are grains picked up by my sweet husband at the Mountainview Bulk Foods Store
This is hard red wheat,flax, seed and barley

This is what is looks like before it's ground in to flour to make bread.
I will post my bread making later and if you want some, let me know, it's $5 a loaf.
It has these whole grains fresh ground, honey, and olive oil.
Pictures and recipe to follow soon :)


No comments:

Post a Comment