cute blog background

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Kefir Strawberry Banana Smoothie..fit for a Queen of course

I tried the goat's milk and the cow's milk to make my kefir.  I like cow's milk best. It's really yummy.  Today I made up this smoothie and it was so good!! Living a cultured life now..ha ha :) if you don't get that..kefir is so full of probiotics..go here to see how easy it is to make your own kefir.. I'm so funny..I crack myself up :)


Kefir Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1 small organic banana
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1/2 cup kefir
2 tsp truvia
handful of ice

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.  I bought this bullet knock off thing at a garage sale that makes one glass at a time for $2 and I love it :)

All the ingredients

Banana on bottom strawberries on top


2 tsp of truvia


1/2 cup kefir (look at my cute glittery nails)


Handful of ice


 

Blending in the fake yard sale bullet blender :)

My kefir smoothie is smoothe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment