cute blog background

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Clean Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches



Clean Philly Cheese Steak

1 package of Applegate Roast Beef
2-3 slices Applegate Cheese of your choice
homemade whole wheat bread slices or Ezekiel bread or wrap
1 green pepper
1 onion
1 tomato
lettuce
salt and pepper to taste

makes about 3 sandwiches

Saute the pepper and onion with a pan sprayed with eat clean cooking spray.  Sometimes I add a tsp of organic butter and a little water if they start sticking to the pan.  Next slice up the package of roast beef and add to the peppers and onions.  Cook the roast beef until it starts to roll up on the edges. Divide in to sections and place the cheese on top.  Transfer over to bread..add the fixing you like..I like tomato and lettuce. 
If you like mushrooms, you can add those to the pepper and onion mix..I do sometimes.

Here are all the ingredients.



















peppers and onions
Add roast beef slices

Divide in to sections and melt cheese over the meat
I had extra to eat for tomorrow
I used white American by applegate farms here..

my finished sandwhich..yummo



No comments:

Post a Comment